Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Preliminary task - Evaluation

What went well?

The photos we took in the lesson were good, we managed to get the mastershot to show the scenery, then two panning shots so the camera is moving with the person. Also the music fits in well with the filming. Finally I think the film as a whole was good, and we included some decent shots.

What could be improved?

To improve we could have used out time more effectively so we could spend more time editing the music and the images that we had taken. Also we could have a few seconds longer time period after each film to edit.

What we learnt from the experience ?

We learnt all about the 180 degree rule, we also learnt how to use the tripod when filming the panning shot. Also as an individual I learnt about the 180 degree rule and how to edit the music in with the rest of the film.

What my strengths were?

My strengths were helping out with the editing and being part of the creation of the dialogue. I gave ideas as to what shots to use and what music to give and tried to contribute as much as possible to the camera work.

What my weaknesses were?

My weaknesses were in the music editing where I was not 100% sure on what music to choose and what went well with our shots, also I feel i could have contributed a little more to the storyboard when it came down to the writing and drawing.

How the group worked as a whole?

Overall as a group we worked very well and each gave equal contributions towards the filming, storyboard and editing. We all gave ideas and worked responsibly as a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment