Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Introduction to Main Task

For our main task I have to use our knowledge from our preliminary task and create a 2 minute film in groups of around three and four people. I will be taking a variety of different camera shots e.g close up, low angle shot, panning shot and once we have finished the filming we will be able to edit and include various sound effects to improve our film. Each person will be allocated a job e.g one actor, one camera man, one editor and one director. Whilst filming we must take into account mise en scene e.g CLAMPS - costumes, lighting, actors etc. Also we will be taking into account editing, sound and camera angles. An evaluation, storyboard as well as photos of the location, script and an analysis of sound,editing,camera angles and mise en scene will be completed. I must use previous knowledge of some of the best thriller films of all time and use them to create a tense and dramatic opening to a thriller. My role in this film is the actor so I must perfect facial expressions, costumes, actions to make the film dramatic etc. I will also be typing up the script. Our aim as a group is to create a tense opening to a thriller that would engage an audience if it were being shown in a cinema but not to make it climatic as it is only an opening to a thriller, not the final stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment